There are a number of important swimming teaching tips for infants that all parents should know and teachers should follow.
Watch this short video to learn more:
• All infants lessons should be fun
• Do not submerge a child without first conditioning
• Do not submerge a crying baby
• Build independence by teaching gripping
• Vestibular stimulation is great for baby
• Back floating is excellent for safety
• Maintain eye contact
• Be knowledgeable, communicate, have fun and practice!
• Interaction builds social emotional and intellectual capabilities
We would love to hear your swimming success stories as the result of hard work and persistence. Please share in the comments section below.
FREE 3 Part Video Series…
Watch Laurie take a group of frightened beginners for their first class Now!!!!