Streamline your swim school operations with electronic forms
The team at WWSS are very excited to announce the launch of Electronic Forms for Swim School Operations! This is a new feature to the platform at no additional cost, so all members of the Swim School Hub will have access.
Electronic forms simplify reports and ensure compliance against industry guidelines. In addition, they remove the need for loose paper records.
As a Swim School you can:
- Record all operations online
- Assign forms to staff members to complete
- Review and edit submissions
- Access information easily for reporting and quality improvement purposes
How it works:
- Swim schools can access all forms via the Forms folder on the manager dashboard. You can assign these to individual staff or groups of staff.
- Once assigned, your staff will be able to access their assigned forms in the To-Do List on their dashboard. Here they can complete and submit the forms.
- If approval is required, submitted forms will appear in your manager To-Do List for approval.
- Leave Applications
- Duty Checklists
- Offender Reports
- Pool Testing Log & Chemical Register
- Hazards Register
- And so much more
We will continuously be releasing new forms for the platform. We value the input of our Swim School Members, so if there is a form you would like to see on the platform, please let us know!