There are a number of important infant swim lesson tips that all parents should know and teachers should follow.
Watch this short video to learn more:
Our Nine Infant Swim Lesson Tips For Parents/Teachers
- All infants lessons should be fun
- Do not submerge a child without first conditioning
- Do not submerge a crying baby
- Build independence by teaching gripping
- Vestibular stimulation is great for baby
- Back floating is excellent for safety
- Maintain eye contact
- Be knowledgeable, communicate, have fun and practice!
- Interaction builds social-emotional and intellectual capabilities
We would love to hear your swimming success stories as the result of hard work and persistence. Please share in the comments section below.