In the unfortunate event of an emergency situation, possessing the right skills and knowledge of how to handle the circumstances is going to ensure the care and safety of those involved. The value of preparation skills for any emergency situation is held in high regard, and in today’s uncertain world we should be ready for the unexpected. And so we ask you, does your Swim School Team know what do in an emergency and are they Emergency Risk Ready?
Do you provide induction and refresher training for your Swim School Team? The Emergency Risk Ready training modules provides you the awareness and knowledge on:
- how to respond to the media if an incident arises
- what your role should be in an emergency evacuation
- where your emergency assembly point should be
- how to reduce panic with everyone involved
- what your Team Members duty of care should be
Emergency Risk Ready training will prepare your swim school team for emergencies and keep you updated on procedures. The specifically designed online training videos have been developed for the aquatics industry and as a result, will ensure your staff are well prepared for emergencies.
Online Training for your Swim Team
ERR training consists of 3 modules. Each module consists of a training video and assessment quiz. Upon completion of each section, the staff member is issued a certificate of completion.
Training Modules Topics:
- Medical Emergency – asthma, heart attack, fainting, seizures, breathing difficulties, head and spinal injuries, electric shock, burns, incident reports and medical emergency procedures
- Non-Medical Emergency – fire and evacuations, bomb threats, robbery, offenders report, internal threat and evacuation and manual handling
- Chemical Emergency – personal protective equipment, safety data sheets, chemical spills, emergency evacuation and toxic gas).
Please note: ERR training modules do not replace First Aid and CPR certification requirements by WHS and industry guidelines.
Benefits of Being Emergency Risk Ready for your Swim Team
As Swim School Owners, Manager, Swim Teachers and Coaches, we are in the business of keeping children safe.
Apply the same consideration to your team members and mitigate risk at swim schools. Our ERR Training Modules provide Swim Schools a simple way to conduct this training. Safety Matters!
To learn more about our Emergency Risk Ready training, visit us here.
To request more information, visit us here.