- 1World Wide Swim School (WWSS) ABN 61 584 043 590 is a partnership between Consolidated Productions Pty Ltd & The Lawrence Family Trust and is the operator and owner of this site.
- 2Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of WWSS. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 3All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to LLSE or CPPL or its licensors or advertisers, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
- 5This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
- 6This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to WWSS and in relation to which WWSS has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between WWSS and that third party or any endorsement by WWSS of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
- 7Users may gain professional development points towards re-accreditation and specific swimming teacher qualifications provided they have successfully completed a qualified module or course and have a current Annual WWSS Subscription.
- 8WWSS will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
- 9Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
Enter your text here...
P | +61 7 3568 7920
A | 38/2 Benson St, Toowong QLD 4066