The $99 All Access Pass provides unlimited yearly access to the Parent Swimming Library.
Each video from birth to 4 years is a step-by-step guide developed by Laurie Lawrence and provides hands-on demonstration of the important information you need to know.
0 – 4 months
- This module shows how to maintain baby’s natural affinity with the water and prepares them for formal swimming lessons.
- It provides tips for conditioning baby to hold their breath, exercising in the bath and getting ready to participate in swimming lessons once the time is right.
4 – 8 months
- This is an introduction to formal swimming lessons for kids.
- Skills include conditioning, stimulation, preparing for submersion, water safety and much more.
8 – 12 months
- Skills include extending breath control, self-submersion, increased free floats, water safety and much more.
12 – 18 months
- Skills include improving breath control, developing floating, building independence, water safety and much more.
18 – 24 months
- Skills include independent swimming, rotation and mobility, water safety and much more.
2 – 2½ years
- Skills include introducing a kickboard, unaided turns, climbing out of the pool, water safety and much more.
2 – 3 years timid
- Designed for parents and teachers interested in teaching children between 2 and 3 years who have never had swimming lessons.
- It is ideal for teaching children who are scared or timid around water.
2½ – 3 years
- Skills include introducing breathing, crocodiles, assisted swim and breathe, water safety and much more. This complements the 2.5-3 years curriculum and group teaching modules.
3 – 4 years
- This age group prepares swimmers to progress into lessons without a parent.
- Skills include breathing, propulsion, independent swimming, water safety and much more.